Why Choose Catholic Education
In Catholic Schools the person & message of Christ find expression in:
- Communities of Faith, Service, Prayer and Worship.
- The development of each person’s full potential in a climate of joy, freedom, respect, challenge, co-operation and celebration.
- The enrichment of pupil life – intellectual, physical, spiritual, moral, social and emotional.
- The promotion of a spirit of charity, social justice, global awareness and concern for others leading to practical outreach and partnerships.
- A culture of tolerance where people of diverse identities are recognised, welcomed, respected and cherished.
- Listening, mutual understanding, trust, reconciliation, healing and peace.
- The preparation of pupils to lead fulfilling and purposeful lives which will contribute to the Common Good.